Protecting Your Investment
At Carpet Cleaning Columbus Ohio, we make sure to remain well equipped and prepared to properly take care of all types of area rug cleaning and the cleaning processes that coincide with these pricey floor decors. Some of the types of rugs we specialize in cleaning include silk, Oriental, Aubusson, Persian, needlepoint and decorative rugs. We also can handle Dhurrie’s, and no matter what type of rug you have we will make sure to provide it the type of attention and specialized care it deserves.
The following are some features of our rug cleaning services:
- Our expert technicians are certified and specially trained to determine and handle any type of cleaning method that is best for the type of rug you have, including intricate details like the rug’s fibers, weave and dyes.
- Our team utilizes the most cutting edge technologies and processes that are available on today’s market in order to remove any kind of stains, dirt or odor, and ultimately clean your rugs thoroughly.
- We can put a high quality, stain-resistant coating on your rugs that ensures they remain cleaner for longer periods of time.
Preparing For Your Appointment
We always will make sure that we are give each of our clients the very best customer service in the industry, and we promise to arrive on time and provide high quality cleaning. There are a few considerations that we ask our clients to let us know about prior to rug cleaning appointments so we can make sure we are being as efficient as possible the moment we arrive at your home.
The following bullet points provide ways that you can help us help you in the preparation stages of your rug cleaning appointment:
- We make sure that all of our cleaning processes are safe for all types of rugs, but if you are aware of some kind of damage or problem area to your rugs or the fringes of the rugs it’s important to let our technicians know before the cleaning date so we can take the necessary precautions.
- We also provide re-fringing and repair services, so please let us know if you are interested in receiving more information about this too.
- We will remove and return most of the furniture in your home that may be in the way of certain rugs to its original position, but there are some exceptions including very large and heavy items. It’s a big help for us if you remove all the breakable and fragile items from the surfaces of the large rugs we will be cleaning so we can catalyze the cleaning process more efficiently.
It can be really tough to get some odor problems out of a home, and sometimes even locating the sources of smells can be difficult. This is where we come to help you out, and the following are some of the top features of our deodorizing process:
- We utilize the very best deodorizers on the market today that help to permanently get rid of smells that you don’t want in your home.
- Our deodorizers work wonders in terms of absorbing common odor substances like pet smells, smoke, mildew, oil, urine and much more.
- All of our deodorizer products are safe for the environment, pets and children, and they will ultimately create dramatic improvements for the entire comfort throughout your home.
We provide a cutting edge stain protector to your rugs, carpets and other pieces of upholstery so they can remain free of stains and always look their very best. The following are some of the main features of our stain protector process:
- Our stain-resistant coating does wonders in terms of protecting area rugs and carpets from spots, dirt, spills, stains and so much more.
- Our stain protector can repel both water and oil based stains within all types of rugs, carpets and upholstery fabrics so it doesn’t matter what type of furniture you have.
- We have an elaborate team of trained technicians who know exactly how to treat each kind of upholstery or rug fabric, and our stain protectors are environmentally friendly and safe for pets and kids.
What You Get When You Hire Us
- Our expert team of rug cleaners can pick up and then deliver your area rugs if you’d like, but we also can clean your rugs within your home too. We will always provide a free cost estimate before any work begins so you can have a solidified idea as to what everything is going to cost.
- The team of technicians will then develop a customized cleaning treatment for your specific rugs after they’ve inspected each rug. They’ll be keying in on the rug’s weave, fibers and unique dyes in order to fully understand what the best course of action will be.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and overall health of area rugs will require having a professional rug cleaning team to work on your rugs about every 6-12 months, and this consistent maintenance will ensure the rugs last much longer.
- We can get rid of even the toughest pet stains on rugs through our special cleaning solution that works deep within the fibers of a rug to penetrate those pesky stains.
- We’ll utilize our fabric protector so your rugs have the protective coating they need in between appointments.
- We can also help you out with any type of repair, re-padding or re-fringing work with all different types of rugs.
At Carpet Cleaning Columbus Ohio we work diligently to make sure that you get the very best rug cleaning service imaginable, and we are very proud to be one of the most trusted sources of rug and carpet cleaning throughout the Columbus Metro Area. We are constantly refining our cleaning processes to make sure we are staying on the cutting edge of the industry, and throughout the years we have developed our cleaning processes into some of the very best in the entire industry!
Carpet Cleaning Columbus Ohio is your best source for the highest service in carpet cleaning. We will get your carpets and wood floors looking like new!