Grout and Tile Cleaning
Tile and grout cleaning of all types takes a lot of time, and it’s never going to be a DIY job in which you just use a few cleaning products and a sponge. What makes this type of cleaning so tough is that over time all sorts of contaminants will build up within the actual pores of the grout lines, and on tile surfaces. This can result in the tiles looking somewhat dull or discolored, and in some scenarios mildew can develop in damp areas.
You are going to need a true expert in order to get tile and grout cleaned properly out of your home, and Carpet Cleaning Columbus Ohio is your team to get the job done. The following are some of the main factors that play into why we are the top option in terms of tile and grout cleaning in the Columbus area:
- We offer a heat-based technology that is far advanced as compared to our competitors. We also offer top notch cleaning solutions, vacuum power and rinsing at high pressure to ensure that all the grime and dirt is removed that other companies and products can’t quite get to.
- We go deeper than anyone else when it comes to removing stubborn dirt, and this includes removing dirt within some of the most hard-to-reach corners of your home.
- We will finish up this type of job by applying a sealer that penetrates and protects against staining and mildew for two years or more.
- We are expert specialists in terms of cleaning ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles and colored grout.
- We offer the option to have a state-of-the-art sealer applied in order for your grout and tile to return to its brand new appearance.
We offer the option to have a state-of-the-art sealer applied in order for your grout and tile to return to its brand new appearance.
Preparing For Your Appointment
We always make sure to provide the very best customer service to each of our clients, and the following bullet points are ways in which you can help us with preparations prior to your appointment date:
- If you know about any type of areas of concern or specific trouble spots then you should let your team of technicians know about this while they are conducting their inspection, or at least before the cleaning date, so that the team can make the most out of their pre-spotting.
- We ask that you remove any type of fragile items or breakables from the surfaces of furniture that need to be moved for the cleaning.
- Most sealers that we use dry within a half hour of application, so it’s important to make sure pets and small children remain off a floor’s surface during this time. It’s also important to not wear shoes on the worked surface during this time, and also be careful of your footing because it could potentially be slippery.
- It’s always best to make sure you don’t rearrange any of your furniture on tile that’s been cleaned for about 48 hours after the cleaning has ended.
- We have made sure that all of our cleaning processes will be able to safely handle any type of tile and grout, so if you know about any type of imperfections or installation issues with your tiles and/or grout then it’s important to let us know before the cleaning begins so we can make the proper precautionary arrangements.
There’s no denying how tough it can be to properly clean tile and grout, and all homeowners understand that mopping and other home tile cleaners simply don’t get the job done. When it comes to eliminating the tough dirt that has settled on tile surfaces or in grout lines you’re going to need professional help. That’s where Carpet Cleaning Columbus Ohio comes in to save the day, and our cleaning processes will do wonders in terms of ensuring that your grout lines, tile surfaces and countertops are all kept in fresh, clean conditions.
What makes tile cleaning so difficult is that contaminants of all types will build up over long periods of time, which will then cause grout to look discolored. DIY cleaning methods simply don’t get deep enough into these tiny dirty places, and that’s especially the case when dirt gets trapped within tile pores.
That’s why it’s crucial to use something like our truck-mounted cleaning system that creates incredible results in showers, countertops and other tile flooring. We will utilize a special cleaning solution, heat and vacuum power to make sure we are quickly removing dirt and other contaminants that homeowners simply can’t.
Once we’ve cleaned through your tile and grout we’ll apply a sealer that will help protect against all types of staining and mildew for up to a few years!
We understand how aesthetics come into play when it comes to matching grout color and tile surfaces, but colored grout will ultimately present a whole set of cleaning challenges simply because it’s more susceptible to dirt, discoloration and other types of bacteria and mold.
Our expert color sealing process will help provide a legitimate barrier in between your grout and all sorts of contaminants, which will ultimately prolong the surface’s lifetime. The sealant works to ensure that your grout isn’t porous at all, which will make sure all stains and dirt stay on the surface and aren’t absorbed in the pores. When you do this you’ll make your grout a lot easier to clean into the future.
Color sealers do a really wonderful job when it comes to brining grout back to its original color, or you can obtain a new look without pricey redecorating costs. We provide a whole array of different colors as well. When you utilize our color sealing process you’ll be able to restore your grout to its uniform color, it will be resistant to all types of stains, the grout will be non-porous AND the grout will be able to repel any type of flaking, peeling or chipping.
When you combine both the color sealing with our grout and tile cleaning services you’ll be able to ensure your home has incredibly beautiful, sparkling surfaces for a long time to come!
Carpet Cleaning Columbus Ohio is your best source for the highest service in carpet cleaning. We will get your carpets and wood floors looking like new!